For applicants for the vacant
in JSC «National company
Employment in the JSC «National company «Kazakhstan engineering» (hereinafter referred to as the Company) for the administrative public service is carried out on a competitive basis in accordance with the Rules of competitive selection of personnel for administrative positions approved by the decision of the Company's Management Board of December 25, 2014 No. 71/14.
The announcement of the competitive selection is posted on the Company's website www.ke.kz, and may also be published in the mass media distributed throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In the competition for the occupation of administrative positions, all interested persons who meet the qualification requirements for posts indicated in the announcement, except for person:
- recognized incompetent or limited effective court decision, entered into force;
- deprived of the right to occupy this position or engage in this activity in accordance with the effective court verdict;
- exempted from government positions, if during the last year before the termination of the civil service, they by virtue of their official powers directly exercised control in the form of inspections of the Company's activities or the activities of the Company was directly connected with the said persons in accordance with their competence (the restriction is valid for one year after termination of civil service);
- earlier committed a corruption crime;
- criminal record having not extinguished or not removed in the order established by the legislation;
- not having the corresponding permission to work implementation, in case of its need.
To participate in the contest, the candidate submits a summary in the prescribed form, a cover letter and/or a letter of recommendation (from the last place of work). The documents can be accepted on purpose, postal (01000, 10, Kunaev Street, Astana), electronic (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, with a note «for the personnel department»), facsimile and other communication (if other not specified in the ad). The candidate can provide additional information about himself (about education, work experience, professional level, business reputation, etc.).
Receipt of documents from the contest participants is carried out within 10 (ten) calendar days from the date of the announcement of the competition.
At the following stage of competitive selection preliminary studying of candidates is carried out: the analysis of the documents submitted by candidates and definition of compliance of applicants to the qualification requirements imposed to positions.
At the same time by the structural division of the Company having vacancies for which the competition is announced additional studying of the candidate in the form of an interview with the candidate, preparation by him of the essay, research opinions on the set subject, etc. can be organized.
In the case of a positive evaluation, the candidate is admitted to the testing phase, which he is notified by the employee of the responsible unit by e-mail.
The candidate confirms the date and time of testing within 1 (one) working day.
Testing is carried out in two stages (assessment of professional knowledge, assessment of abilities) within 5 (five) working days from the time of notification of the applicant for the post about admission to testing, but within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the announcement of the competition.